Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog 1

    Hello, my name is Taylor Collins. I am from a small town in northwest missouri called Savannah. I am a hard working young man trying to find his way through life. I have my own small business and I am a supervisor for a construction company working in the union. I love to ride fourwheelers, muddin', riding horses, hunting, fishing, basically anything outdoors. I am a student at Missouri Western State University, I am majoring in nursing.
    My first few years of high school I never really read much, never wrote much, just did enough to get me by. I am a very active person and sitting down to read or write is hard for me to do. I have only ready a hand full of books, the ones I did read though were very good and always had my attention. The longest paper I wrote was an 8 minute speach for my speach class. The teacher was very picky and some how I managed to get a B+. I don't really enjoy readying or writting but I dont hate it by anymeans at all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taylor,

    Thank you for sharing (and for leaving a tip on Friday evening).

    What did you enjoy about your speech course? What was the 8-minute speech about?

    I commend you on being a small business owner at your age. May I ask why you decided to return to school to major in nursing?

    You will certainly have your work cut out for you in this course because there is so much writing. You will be writing until your eyes bleed. I suppose not necessarily :)

    MS. Chastain

    ReplyDelete