Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Task 2 Idea's

I am interested in interviewing my grandfather. The reason I am so interested is because he went to school when discrimination was a big deal, It's interesting to hear about how the society has changed so much. My grandfather is a big time business man who has worked his way up in life and is very smart and interesting to talk to, he can provide vivid detail for my questions. I want to ask what kind of person he used to be and how hard life was back in the day. He is one of the nicest people I know and i don't see him being un-fair or mean, even when he was young. I think it will be hard to keep on task about his education. Is this a good subjeact to interview?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taylor,

    Your grandfather sounds like an interesting man. I hope that the interview goes well. It sounds like you have identified a focus. You have chosen to interview your grandfather who went to school during a time of racism. Is this what you intend to focus on? If so, how will you relate this to education? Do you intend to discuss how it may be different now OR how it affected your grandfather?

    Let me know if you need additional help.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete